Meeting Template for Leaders
- Thank and recognize your volunteers
- Review your departments purpose. We are here to… (If you don’t know your purpose you can ask Pastor Mike)
- Quick Calendar Review (services for the next 1-2 weeks. Who is on? Who will not be here?
- Big Question (from meeting)
- Don’t over talk. State or clarify question.
- Don’t try to answer question. Ask your team their thoughts.
- Go around and give each team member a chance to weigh in
- Write down the ideas. Good and bad.
- Summarize the thoughts given. Pull the ideas together as an action plan.
- Ask team members to take responsibility (the one who brought the idea)
- “I think we should serve lemonade” – (can you make that happen each week?)
- Cover any department information or training that you want to include at end.
- If nothing else. Close meeting.