Hello Living Word Family,
Here are some extra steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our church family.
- We are asking that anyone who feels ill in any way, including having a fever of 99 degrees or higher within 24 hours, please stay home until you recover
- We will be taking temperatures of all people entering the building with a quick forehead thermometer.
- Everyone is required to wear a facemask
- You will be seated with your family 6 feet apart in the sanctuary
- There will be no nursery provided for children 0-5 years old.
- We are asking you to exit the building directly after the worship service.
We will continue to stream our services live and online for those not ready to return to church and we invite you to join us online and invite a friend this Sunday at 9:30 and 11:30 am on our Facebook page.
As people of FAITH, we must remain vigilant and not give in to fear and panic. To help you during this trying time, meditate on this word from the Bible, Isaiah 41:8-13.
Remember, “2021 is the Year of the local church,” and we decree by faith that God’s glory will be seen in the church and by a world that needs Christ.
Thank you for being a part of the Living Word family and see you for church soon!
Pastor Ed Daniels